Monday, March 22, 2010

A spring break story


Since I was on spring break I haven’t been to work, so I don’t have an update from behind the Coates desk. So, instead I will talk about my break. I went back to Houston on Friday. As soon as I got into town, my Mom picked me up and we went to my sister’s house where we ate pizza and hung out with my niece and nephew. They were incredibly entertaining. The weekend was spent shopping with my Mom and relaxing. The best thing about breaks are being able to catch up on sleep and see old friends, I did plenty of both. The Saturday I was supposed to return was my niece’s birthday. Unfortunately, it was a park birthday party and got rained out, but the kids still enjoyed themselves. By the time the party was over I was ready to go back to Trinity, so I was dropped off at my friend’s house and we headed back to school. The drive was very pleasant, because the rain had stopped and there was minimal traffic. On the way back we stopped at Bucees, which has become an amazing tradition, because the kolaches are delicious. So, happy and full we got to school at six, with plenty of time to unpack, and get ready for another week of work, school, and zeta chi orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment