Monday, March 1, 2010

Time Sheets


In order to record the time we spent working for payroll purposes we are required to fill out a sheet. On the sheet we are told to record our student id, name, position held, and total amount of hours worked from Thursday of the first week until Wednesday two weeks after, we submit time sheets every two weeks. This is all fine, but I usually fail at getting them filled out. I work on Mondays, but a lot of the times I get caught up doing homework, and forget to double check if I have filled out all parts. If they see a blank on the sheet we don’t get paid until the next cycle, which can be quite frustrating. At the end of last semester I would choose a specific time during each cycle to go make sure, and it usually ended up being early in the morning. However, now the sheets have been relocated making it a bigger hassle to get to them at different times, and this semester has been so busy for me that sometimes I can’t even find a minute to go finish it. Going through orientation has forced me to stop procrastinating and start planning my time better.

No comments:

Post a Comment